Ph 0403 515 605
Great Ocean Stays
LIVE Online Booking System
Online Booking System
To find a suitable property ...
Search Property Name or Street Name
- Enter Check-in & Check-out Dates & Number of Adults in the
'Search for your property'
form below, to display available properties
Check Rates and Availability
infants (0 - 2 yrs)
children (2-17 yrs)
Bell Air 3. Luxury Accessible Home | Free WiFi and Cable Channels
- Ocean Grove
- Accessible holiday rental - promoting inclusive travel for all. - Brand new townhouses, completed in November 2015 - Modern, fresh interiors, with north facing living spaces - BBQ - Electri
read more »
- Accessible holiday rental - promoting inclusive travel for all.
- Brand new townhouses, completed in November 2015
- Modern, fresh interiors, with north facing living spaces
- Electric wood glow fire place on request only at time of booking
- 1 x split king bed (converts to 2 singles if needed)
- Queen size bed with luxurious latex mattress
- 1 x split queen bed (converts to 2 single beds) plus further single bed
- Luxury modern decor, leather lounges
- Desk area with built in WIFI access points. WIFI access.
- Pay TV channels
- 3 LCD TV's (1 in each living room, 1 in mobility friendly bedroom)
- Air Conditioning upstairs and downstairs
- Fully self contained kitchen with dishwasher & freezer
- Landscaped gardens, step free deck area
- Fully self contained laundry with dryer
- Cubby house for kids
- Accessible parking spaces next to front door (lock up garage parking)
- Level and ramped access into property
- Ground level accessible wet area bathroom
- Wide doors in downstairs area - main door, bedroom door and bathroom door, sliding deck doors
The ground floor consists of open living spaces overlooking a north courtyard. The fully self contained kitchen is equipped with quality Bosch appliances, a coffee machine and all usual amenities.
Downstairs: There is one bedroom downstairs, which has a TV and DVD player and roll in en suite. This bedroom has a king bed that can be prepared as two single beds.
The living room overlooks a private north al fresco area with extra wide doors, complete with a Bora Bora Daybed for two and with retracting shutters for shade and privacy. A 2nd toilet, wash room and laundry complete the downstairs area which is fully accessible.
Upstairs: Consists of a 2nd lounge room with comfy couches and low chair bean bags, The 2nd bedroom has one split queen bed (which converts to 2 single beds) and a single bed. The 3rd bedroom - The Paris Room" - has a queen size bed. A 3rd toilet, and 2nd bathroom complete the upstairs area. The upstairs section of the apartment can be accessed by stairs only.
21 December - 31 January. Easter. $450
1 May - 20 Dec. $300. $350 Saturday nights
1 Feb - 31 April $300 midweek. $350 Fri & Sat nights
March long weekend $400 per night
Long term rentals are available.
show less »
Air Conditioning, Family Homes, Foxtel, Luxury / Corporate, Linen , Facilities for Guests with Disability, Large homes 8+ guests, WiFi / Internet, Pets on Request
Show scores of
Event or Function
Work or Relocation
reviews matching your selected criteria
- j. e, Australia
Thanks to Chris we had a really good holiday here, all the extra touches for our stay were attended to (hoist, wheelchair).
- j. a, Australia
Was good for us to have a hospital bed included and bought in for our stay. I haven't had a holiday house offer this anywhere in my travels before. The location was pretty good.
- e. r, Australia
Oh wow, thank you Chris for providing a truly inclusive home. We haven't found anything like this before, where we know that the place is exactly how we need it to be for my daughter who is in a wheelchair. We felt right at home.
- G. , Australia
Attention to detail is first class for people with extra needs in order to feel safe and welcome. My child has a disability and Chris made sure that all the extra aides and thing we needed for him was there to use. An offer of a late check out was good too, it takes us a little extra time to get ourselves packed up.
- M. R, Australia
- L. S, Australia
owners have supplied everything we needed to enjoy time away with our mum who has limited mobility.
- L. O, Australia
Great and want to stay again
- G. , Australia
I am yet to find a house like this one. Finding a house that accommodates people with disabilities is not easy, in almost 10 years of traveling with my partner who's in a wheelchair, I am yet to find a more well set up house. We also enjoyed the cafe at the end of the street which is also set up well for wheelchair users.
- K. T, Australia
Oh nice! Loved the polished floors, and the egg chair. We will definitely return.
- c. m, Australia
Thank you Chris for providing a home that has thought of the little things to help me move about comfortably and independently. See you next year.
Online Booking Manager
| © 2003 - 2019
Online Booking Manager
. All rights reserved